Sunday 13 July 2014

The Last Wish

Image Source: Dreamstime.com















B: I said no.


H: One last time.


B: No.


H: I beg you.


B: That was enough.


H: Promise, I will not bother you hereafter.


B:  Don't be greedy. Control yourself.


H: Please!!!


B: No! No please anymore


H: You know how much I love it.


B: Forget it.


H: I will die.

B: That is blackmailing.


H: Can't you fulfill my last wish?


B: Day by day you are being stubborn.

H: What did not I do for you? Can't I ask a small favor? 

B: Ok don't be so dramatic. Here is your last Cadbury Bournville for today. Enjoy... :)

Priyashi
 

12 comments:

  1. Haha..the climax is great..! I was thinking of something else.. :-P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Maniparna..... :). Nice to see you on my blog.... I love cadbury bournville a lot...... :D

      Delete
  2. Ha ha ha ha :D :D .. Lovely finish! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Vinay....I often face these conversation for cadbury bournville within.... :D

      Delete
  3. ha ha ha Loved the ending..Lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nagini....... Nice to see you on my blog.... :D

      Delete
  4. I knew there was a surprise ending! Sweet with chocolate!
    We have to earn/deserve a Bournville :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. he he he ... very true..often my heart win this fight to get a bournville... :D

      Delete
  5. hehe.. that's my everyday dilemma now :P ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. he he he..... Heart always win..... :D. Thank you Jyotsna for stopping by. Nice to see you on my blog.

      Delete
  6. Hahahaha... A heart loves what a heart loves :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. he he he.... Heart is very smart...he knows how to deal with brain..... :D

      Delete